|Language||English, Polish and others|
|Participation||free of charge, registration required|
The Fight Against Corruption e-learning is a joint product of the UN Global Compact and the UN Office on Drugs and Crime. It uses six interactive learning modules to further the audience’s understanding of the UN Global Compact’s 10th principle against corruption and the UN Convention against Corruption as it applies to the private sector. The tool is targeted at everyone who acts on behalf of a company. Each module only lasts about five minutes, providing a quick and effective way of learning. And it is fun too!
The training covers:
Preview: Introductions by Ban Ki-moon, Georg Kell and Dimitri Vlassis,
1. The Unwelcome Gift: receiving gifts and hospitality,
2. The Arrangement: gifts and hospitality towards others,
3. To Pay or not to Pay: facilitation payments & corruption,
4. The Mystery Middleman: the use of intermediaries and lobbyists,
5. The Strange Letter: corruption and social investments,
6. The Insider: insider information.
The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) is a global leader in the fight against illicit drugs, crime in all its forms, and terrorism. UNODC eLearning courses deliver online training on international security threats such as organized crime, terrorism, illicit drugs, trafficking in persons and smuggling of migrants, wildlife & forest crime and cybercrime.
The UN Global Compact, The UN Office on Drugs and Crime, The Fight Against Corruption
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 1