|Certificate||personal certificate (only ACAMS members)|
|Participation||free of charge, registration required|
Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) webinar entitled Know Your Customer (KYC) with Confidence: Starting Smart and Staying Informed.
Now more than ever, Financial Services Organizations (FSOs) need the right tools and data to attract customers and keep them. Doing this effectively and ensuring fast and frictionless experiences, means removing any uncertainties within customer data and staying informed with always accurate customer intelligence. This enables you to comply confidently with a data driven, risk-based approach throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
This webinar will teach how to put the right building blocks in place to transform data into actionable insights to make smarter and faster decisions while taking on a new level of customer centricity. Having a single 360 degree view of customers and their counterparties to truly assess threats and opportunities at every point throughout the relationship is critical to preventing compounding effects on downstream Anti-Money Laundering (AML) functions.
1) Improving onboarding and reducing remediation processes with accurate customer data,
2) Laying the groundwork for an AML program foundation that strengthens your entire financial crime compliance program,
3) Reducing time and costs by reducing manual processes and IT integration projects.
ACAMS is the largest international membership organization dedicated to advancing the professional knowledge, skills and experience of those dedicated to the detection and prevention of money laundering around the world, and to promote the development and implementation of sound anti-money laundering policies and procedures. ACAMS achieves its mission through:
a) Promoting international standards for the detection and prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing,
b) Educating professionals in private and government organizations about these standards and the strategies and practices required to meet them,
c) Certifying the achievements of its members, and
d) Providing networking platforms through which AML/CFT professionals can collaborate with their peers throughout the world.
1. Donna Weiss, Ted Sausen, and Richard Saville, NICE Actimize, Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS), KYC with Confidence: Starting Smart and Staying Informed (16.06.2020),
2. The Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering, About ACAMS.
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4 / 5. Vote count: 1