|Form||webinar and report|
|Number of pages||20|
|Participation||free of charge, registration not required|
EY Webinar: What to learn from the EY Global Integrity Report 2020 based on the EY report on strengthening compliance programs.
This Global 2020 Report follows from previous EY Global Fraud Survey series and highlights three critical actions for organizations to prioritize in their integrity agendas to help navigate the ethical challenges accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic:
a) personal conduct,
b) third-party management, and
c) data integrity.
Between January and February 2020, EY researchers — the global market research agency Ipsos MORI — conducted 2,948 surveys in the local language with board members, senior managers, managers and employees in a sample of the largest organizations and public bodies in 33 countries and territories worldwide. A further 600 surveys in total were conducted in April 2020 using the same respondent profile across China, Germany, India, Italy, the UK and the US during the pandemic.
As EY reveal survey results in this webcast, they will also provide practical advice to help organizations strengthen compliance programs to better manage fraud, supply chain, privacy and other integrity risks:
1) Embed corporate integrity to protect against unethical conduct,
2) Foster trusting partnerships with third parties based on integrity,
3) Safeguard data while ethically leveraging its value.
1. Nick Jones, Meribeth Banaschik, Maryam Hussain and Liban Jama, EY, What to learn from the EY Global Integrity Report 2020 (25.07.2020),
2. Forensic & Integrity Services EY, Is this the moment of truth for corporate integrity? Global Integrity Report (06.2020).
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4 / 5. Vote count: 2