|Certificate||personal certificate (only ACAMS members)|
|Participation||free of charge, registration required|
Chainalysis and the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) webinar entitled Cryptocurrency Basics: Understanding Who’s Who on the Blockchain. What Compliance Professionals Need to Know.
As cryptocurrency adoption increases, financial institutions, governments, and businesses need to assess the opportunities and risks this new asset class presents. The first step? Understanding who’s who on the blockchain.
Join this webinar and you’ll learn about:
1. Identifying the key services transacting with cryptocurrency today, including mining pools, exchanges, crypto ATMs, darknet markets, and more,
2. Analyzing original data and research into how these entities interact with one another,
3. Studying case studies and examples for each typology, with an emphasis on risk and compliance.
1) Understand services using cryptocurrency and their risks.
ACAMS is the largest international membership organization dedicated to advancing the professional knowledge, skills and experience of those dedicated to the detection and prevention of money laundering around the world, and to promote the development and implementation of sound anti-money laundering policies and procedures. ACAMS achieves its mission through:
a) Promoting international standards for the detection and prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing,
b) Educating professionals in private and government organizations about these standards and the strategies and practices required to meet them,
c) Certifying the achievements of its members, and
d) Providing networking platforms through which AML/CFT professionals can collaborate with their peers throughout the world.
1. Jesse Spiro, Chainalysis, Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS), Cryptocurrency Basics: Who’s Who on the Blockchain (11.06.2020),
2. The Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering, About ACAMS.
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4 / 5. Vote count: 1