|Certificate||personal certificate (only ACAMS members)|
|Participation||free of charge, registration required|
Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) webinar entitled Mid-Year Review: Assessing Year-to-Date AFC Issues and Challenges.
Must-attend update on Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) developments in the first half of 2020, and their ramifications for compliance programs — and the professionals who manage them. Led by ACAMS Chief Analyst and Director of Editorial Content Kieran Beer, this deep-dive discussion and review assesses year-to-date events in all aspects of AFC, providing possible glimpses into what the rest of this volatile and pivotal year may yet hold in store.
Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) Issues and Challenges:
2) Enforcement Actions,
3) The Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Reform,
4) The Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) Manual,
6) Emerging Transnational Crime Organizations (TCOs),
7) Financial technology (Fintechs).
ACAMS is the largest international membership organization dedicated to advancing the professional knowledge, skills and experience of those dedicated to the detection and prevention of money laundering around the world, and to promote the development and implementation of sound anti-money laundering policies and procedures. ACAMS achieves its mission through:
a) Promoting international standards for the detection and prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing,
b) Educating professionals in private and government organizations about these standards and the strategies and practices required to meet them,
c) Certifying the achievements of its members, and
d) Providing networking platforms through which AML/CFT professionals can collaborate with their peers throughout the world.
1. Maura Liconte, Deutsche Bank, Colby Adams, Daniel Bethencourt, Valentina Pasquali, and Kieran Beer, Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS), Mid-Year Review: Assessing Year-to-Date AFC Issues and Challenges (19.06.2020),
2. The Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering, About ACAMS.
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4 / 5. Vote count: 1