|Participation||free of charge, registration required|
The Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) webinar entitled Batten down the hatches: The complexities of managing the Anti-Money Laundering / Counter-Terrorism Financing AML/CTF Compliance on a luxury cruise line.
1) Assessing the current culture of compliance on factors that directly relate to products and services offered, and evaluating the types of threats with your casino offerings, financial transactions, and customers,
2) Fortifying AML/CTF controls to monitor illicit activity and identifying red flags at cruise’s casino,
3) Balancing AML/CTF controls with business priorities and customer-oriented promotions and experiences.
ACAMS is the largest international membership organization dedicated to advancing the professional knowledge, skills and experience of those dedicated to the detection and prevention of money laundering around the world, and to promote the development and implementation of sound anti-money laundering policies and procedures. ACAMS achieves its mission through:
a) Promoting international standards for the detection and prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing,
b) Educating professionals in private and government organizations about these standards and the strategies and practices required to meet them,
c) Certifying the achievements of its members, and
d) Providing networking platforms through which AML/CFT professionals can collaborate with their peers throughout the world.
1. Dr. William Scott Grob, Eddy Wong, Genting Hong Kong, Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS), Batten down the hatches: The complexities of managing AML/CTF Compliance on a luxury cruise line (19.03.2020),
2. The Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering, About ACAMS.
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.